CEDEFOP Traineeships 2023 | – Dealine extended until Monday 20 March at 13:00 Greek time (CET+1) –
Cedefop offers 11 traineeships in the following projects, starting in September 2023:
- Data Protection
- ICT security & support (may start earlier than September 2023)
- Research Support Centre – Records Management and Archives
- Press and news service (may start earlier than September 2023)
- Layout and design
- VET policies and systems
- Future of VET – Qualifications and credentials
- Early leaving from VET: policy analysis
- Lifelong guidance, validation, financing of VET: policy analysis
- Skills and labour market: data analysis
- Skills trends and intelligence: data analysis
Candidates can choose up to 3 projects of their interest.
Online applications must be accompanied by:
- Copy of the required university degree or educational qualification. If issued in any of the official EU languages, translation is not requested.
- Curriculum vitae in English (preferably using the Europass CV).
- Masters, PhD, language certificates etc, may be included for information.
For more information, please visit the About traineeships webpage and download the flyers at the relevant section below.